Inches above my head, there is a thought – Knowing that someone’s smile in your
world, can actually make you happy??
Be it a friend, or a Girl Friend
or Family or even someone whom you don’t know yet! The slightest conversation,
a daily “Hi” or “Take Care” message, an emoticon J,
the feeling of you making someone laugh, the feeling of you being there for
someone and many moments in our daily lives which charms the world around us,
gets you closer to each other, although you are distant apart. It makes you
wish that you were beside them, watching their happy moments, knowing that your
presence can also make a difference. It’s that smile that can make a worry-free
life.
The other day I was walking
around the waterfront at Hoboken, saw a Dad and his daughter. He took a half
day leave just to spend time with his daughter and was playing with her. He got
her to office and left early so that they’ve got lot of day left to hang around.
Out of curiosity, I’ve asked him, he could still do the same stuff on weekends
but why on a working day. He replied, “I wanted to see the happiness in her face
when I give her this surprise, and that’s a million dollar smile. This is one
moment I cannot see on a weekend although we play around equally”. That’s how
much of an effort people put-in just get themselves self-kicked up of their
lousy life and frankly, I believe means a world to him. It’s a wonderful
feeling just to spread out smiles and it in turn gets you a smile knowing that
someone is happy.
Sometimes, joys are better
expressed in silence as a smile holds more meaning than words. Let me take a
moment and think of all those people whose smile means a world to me,
meanwhile, you may wish to put-in the same thought and try to find out people, whose
smile mesmerizes you . If you can’t find one, it’s never too late, step out look
at the people whom you are close with. It could be you as well J
Be Happy and Keep Smiling!
Adios!
Kushal


No comments:
Post a Comment