Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Sense to Learn...

There are times where a person learns so much from the world He/She is being around and today happens to be one such day in my life where I’ve realized two good lessons from a casual conversation with a friend.

Lesson-1:”GOSSIP”, the word, probably after today I would never forget and I hope I would never forget so. It’s so easy to gossip around about someone on their personal stuff and until today I’ve never realized the after effects of some series of words, which we tend to say to some of our friends, would affect them really bad at some point in their future, especially in a professional world. Let me elaborate this with an example which I’ve heard through, a colleague of mine who is a woman, who happened to be seen with a guy in a public place by an employee of Our Company. Now, this fellow started spreading this news informally, which actually had reached the top management and that affected her so badly that her appraisal rating was given a poor rating, lots of people are talking about this which actually had degraded her impression in the Company.

“Should a casual talk ruin someone’s life so much?”

“Are the after effects of a person’s casual talk, spread so bad that actually affects anyone’s professional life?”

These Quest’s pestered so much that I’ve started thinking all the instances where I’ve actually had gossiped. I felt guilty that I could find such instances. This is made me think so much that how many of my words made someone’s life miserable? I felt bad, sad and I feel so sorry if it really made them unhappy and I guess it must have. All Apologies from my side

But what actually made me stand up is that I’ve learnt such defect of mine in existence and wanted to confess that this would never happen to anyone of my friends in future again. Mistakes do happen in life but the greatest lesson is what you’ve learn't from your earlier mistakes and no to redo them in future and this is the motive that I strongly believe in. So, a good thing which I’ve learn't today and would suggest everyone who feels the same way after reading this is that Never Gossip because it might cost someone’s emotions.

Lesson-2: Being Obese, that’s what, is my routine way of being myself. Frankly, is it really a Big deal of being thin and looking handsome? After all, what matters more is that how successful anyone in their life are. And this can be achieved by anyone irrespective of being Obese or not. This was my perspective towards future and I never looked back and continued in the same way.

But what even matters more is that how long are you going to be in such successful stage unless you are not physically fit. This is the real Big Question. It never stuck my mind until today. I do have some bad experiences every time I do my clothes shopping but I never bothered them so much because I had an impression that more than the Physical structure, being a nice person would matter more. Of course this is true as initial impressions would only matter 10% of any human relations and that’s what I used to feel and I’m sure that many of us would agree with this. Now, you’ve achieved Success and then what’s next?

It’s so tough to retain you’re success position and what’s even tougher is that maintaining that position for a longer time. And I think being fit is one main characteristic of a highly successful person. Now that I’ve realized how importance of being fit, I’d like to stand up to what I’ve said about this. I seriously have tried all the exercises but have gave them up at some point or that other. Now a strong feeling aroused today as to be FIT and do what ever it takes to be it like that.

If you guys are wondering why all these are blogged, its just that I personally feel strongly about living life and in due course I tend to forget them because of the normal strains in my living and I’m sure many of us would do so. But having a sense to learn and not implementing in reality is more like having a favorite dish of yours in front of you and can’t have it despite being hungry. This topic reminds me every time about the fact that being fit and being thoughtful is necessary and will always make me a better person. I hope after reading this it would make you a better person as well.

Special Credits to the Friend who made me realize these lessons. This leaves me nothing to say but just "Good-Bye"

Love,

Kushal

No comments: